[rspec-users] uploads with webrat in stories

Joseph Wilk lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Aug 29 15:11:53 EDT 2008

When Webrat matches 'Exception caught' on the get/post response body it
tries to save the response body down as a html file and then invokes
opening it in a browser (I believe the opening only works on OS X though
I've never tested it in another os).

This is a very useful feature unless you get a blank page :)

I've had blank errors before which I've suspect was a bug but I never
got around to looking at why they did not contain the response body.

>oddly, in either case, a browser get opened, with something like
>which is blank

Joseph Wilk