[rspec-users] BDDish rspecish question

Bart Zonneveld loop at superinfinite.com
Fri Aug 29 14:37:40 EDT 2008

Hey list,

This is a kinda quirky question for this list, but I do think it
belongs here. I'm currently writing an app with users with different
roles. Roles are sequentially so to speak, so role 2 can do everything
role 1 can, and so on.
If I truly test my whole app, I should test all behaviour for each
role, I guess. I could solve that by doing some clever shared steps
and all, but my main question is this: should I test the behaviour of
my entire app for each role, or not, since that behaviour is embedded
in the app itself?

thanks a bunch,
bartz