[rspec-users] Documentation for Plain-Text Stories

Dan North tastapod at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 14:19:17 EDT 2008

As the author of the original scenario runner, if Aslak has come up with a
nicer implementation - both in terms of design and hackability - then I say
chuck my one out and use his :)

As long as it is an easy adjustment (i.e. transparent or with an easy
migration) for users of the current scenario runner then I think we should
ship it in.