[rspec-users] RSpec Book(s) on the radar

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:02:28 EDT 2008

It's definitely happening. We've enlisted a few additional
contributors and the wheels are spinning faster now.

As for the beta book, I don't know if there will be on at this point.
We may go straight to print. Either way, I'll update as I know more
and I'll start blogging about progress shortly.

Cheers,
David