[rspec-users] Upgraded to 2.1 and 1.1.4 from 2.0 and 1.1.3, no output from 'rake spec'

Matt Wynne matt at mattwynne.net
Mon Aug 25 19:44:32 EDT 2008

What happens if you run an individual spec file with ruby from the
command line?

e.g.
	ruby spec/models/blog_post_spec.rb

Do you get any more clues from that?

Also bear in mind that script/generate rspec will have overwritten
your spec/spec_helper.rb file, where you might have put custom stuff
for your project (loading fixtures etc) - do a diff against the
version you had before you upgraded and see if there's anything
obvious missing from the new one.

cheers,
Matt
----