[rspec-users] Documentation for Plain-Text Stories

Joseph Wilk lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Aug 20 15:03:00 EDT 2008

I agree with Pat also. But I think importantly we need a little
tool/guide on converting the old stories to cucumber before any

I'm currently evaluating moving our stories to cucumber. I'll see if I
can put something together that might help others (if its not already

Also the word 'feature' resolves so many issues I had with stories and
how they mapped into my testing framework. Thanks Aslak!

Joseph Wilk