[rspec-users] Documentation for Plain-Text Stories

Pat Maddox pergesu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 19:04:51 EDT 2008

> What do you think is the best thing to do?

I would prefer to merge it into RSpec whenever it's ready.  One of the
strong points about RSpec is that it's a complete BDD toolkit: example
framework for developer testing, feature runner for customer test, and
the mock objects framework.  People can get started with one part of
the toolkit, and gradually use the other pieces as their wants and
needs develop.  I think it was a big win when RBehave merged into
RSpec.  If Cucumber represents significant improvements over the
current Story Runner, I'd like to see those improvements make it into
RSpec.

Pat