[rspec-users] failing before :all doesn't move progress bar in html reports

juuuser jarmo.p at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 18:11:14 EDT 2008

It makes sense to me. Let's say that you want to initialize object in your
before :all, but this fails.

For example, in my case I'm using RSpec for automated web testing with Watir
and I'm logging into web application from before :all and if this fails then
it's logical that there's no point to execute any further specs and carry on
with next describe block, but html report won't be correct.