[rspec-users] rake spec loads development environment

Satish Gunnu lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Aug 19 14:05:41 EDT 2008

  I am new to rspec and started implementing it on my project yesterday.
I have followed the instructions and installed rspec gem and rspec
plugin into my project. I created couple of sample stories and tried
running the specs using spec command which worked fine, but when I
started using rake spec command it is loading development environment
instead of test environment. I tried to putting some STDOUT's in
spec_helper.rb but it seems that this file is never interpreted. Am I
missing something? Please help, Thanks in advance.