[rspec-users] command line options in story runner run method

aidy lewis aidy.lewis at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 18 13:01:04 EDT 2008

2008/8/18 aidy lewis <aidy.lewis at googlemail.com>:
> Hi,
> Can anyone give me some sample syntax of using a command line switch
> in the Story Runner run method please?

This is what I have

def run_local_story(filename, options={})
  options = {"-fh:" => "C:/rspec_reports/#{filename}.htm"}
  run File.join(File.dirname(__FILE__), "../projects/#{filename}"), options

However, no exception is thrown, but neither is a file created. I am
also unsure on what part of the code the html report should be