[rspec-users] Real story examples & guidelines learnt

Joseph Wilk lists at ruby-forum.com
Sat Aug 16 10:15:20 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have been putting together over the last couple of months various
guidelines I've learnt and picked as I've used Rspec stories. After
speaking to lots of people I found they initially found great resources
to understand Rspec's story framework. However from there a lot of
people have struggled to find real examples or guidance on stories.

I do not claim to be an expert but I hope that this might help people
who are using Rspec stories and want to learn from some of my mistakes
and successes.

I would also be happy to hear what other people have learnt as they use
stories and any other feedback.

http://www.joesniff.co.uk/ruby/telling-a-good-story-rspec-stories-from-the-trenches.html

--
Joseph Wilk