[rspec-users] Autotest and subclasses / namespaces

Matt Wynne matt at mattwynne.net
Fri Aug 15 08:42:02 EDT 2008

I am writing a controller admin/cities_controller.rb

it inherits from AdminController, so it's defined like

	class Admin::CitiesController > AdminController

Whenever I save the controller file, autotest freaks out:

	uninitialized constant Admin::AdminController (NameError)

I'm pretty used to just hitting CTRL-C to get autotest to re-load all
the files, or flicking to the spec file, and saving it to get a
similar effect.

But it is fairly irritating.

Any suggestions for how to hack autotest to get this to flow more
nicely?

cheers,
Matt
----