[rspec-users] Any news on the rSpec books?

Matt Wynne matt at mattwynne.net
Fri Aug 15 07:39:06 EDT 2008

Aidy Lewis (who posts on here from time to time) and I were using
RSpec at a .NET shop, using the story runner as a layer over Watir to
drive ASP.NET websites, and I know Aidy is still carrying on with
that work.

I'd suggest including a chapter about how to drive non-ruby apps
through RSpec might broaden the book's appeal.

cheers,
Matt