[rspec-users] Any news on the rSpec books?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 06:58:05 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 3:59 AM, Martin Bernd Schmeil
<lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Any news on this?

We've enlisted the help of three more authors: Dan North, Bryan
Helmkamp and Zach Dennis. Dan is going to contribute a BDD overview.
Bryan and Zach are working on the section on using RSpec with Rails.
I'm wrapping up a rather detailed tutorial.

We don't have a date certain on this, but we are definitely making
rapid progress at this point. I'll keep the list posted.

Cheers,
David