[rspec-users] problem with get and post methods.. require missing ?

tgateau at seethroo.us tgateau at seethroo.us
Thu Aug 14 14:12:20 EDT 2008

I have checked : I am in the RAILS_ROOT/spec/controllers directory
I have tried with the second solution, but the get and post methodes
remain undefined.
Could it be a version compatibility problem ?
I'm using rails 2.1.0, and the REL_1_1_3 for the rspec plugin.
What is the best version of rspec and rails to make them work well together ?
Thib.