[rspec-users] WDYT, simple, anonymous story listeners?

Mark Wilden mark at mwilden.com
Wed Aug 13 01:29:20 EDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 9:54 PM, Zach Dennis <zach.dennis at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is nothing wrong with this, but there are times when it feels
> dirty and unnecessary to create yet another class with some methods

The proposed solution looks very nice, but I've never been convinced by the
"yet another class" argument. It's not like you're only allowed a certain

That hasn't always been the case, however. When I worked at Sierra On-Line
in the early '90s, I broke the compiler of our proprietary OOP language
because I exceeded its maximum class count. Those were the days...:)