[rspec-users] Autotest quits when code has errors

Matt Wynne lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Aug 5 13:24:53 EDT 2008

Mark Wilden wrote:

> It sounds like it might be an RSpec 1.1.5 thing. I've used 1.1.4 with
> autotest without seeing the problem you describe.

I get a similar-ish thing: autotest doesn't actually quit, but I get no
growl notification when there's a 'compile' error, so it seems like
autotest doesn't treat this as a 'fail' per se.

I find this slightly annoying, but I'm getting used to just hitting
Shift-CTRL-V in TextMate to validate my ruby as I save it.

Hope that info helps someone.

Matt