[rspec-users] another noob question about stubs

Bryan Ray bryansray at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 09:21:07 EDT 2008

If you used Matt's code below, then successful? is most likely
referring to a method after your open_id_authentication method.

When you stub! that method you're effectively telling rspec to skip
over it and return what I tell you instead.

You'd need to paste more of your spec and controller action that
you're stubbing for anyone to be of further help.