[rspec-users] ANN: RSpactor 0.9.10 (aka. beta)

Glenn Ford glenn at aldenta.com
Wed Apr 30 08:49:28 EDT 2008

Works for me!  However I have a feature request.  Currently I exclude
certain files like so:
Autotest.add_hook :initialize do |at|
   %w{this_kind that_kind .git vendor .blah}.each {|exception|
at.add_exception(exception)}
end

Will there be a way to do something like this with RSpactor?  I like
having the ability to ignore certain files.  Some I skip because they
don't work with my setup and to use RSpactor I have to comment out the
whole file and remember not to accidentally commit it :)

Glenn