[rspec-users] story runner on restful_authentication question

steven shingler shingler at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 06:51:06 EDT 2008

Thank you for all the replies.
I'm unable to use ruby-debug, cos am running on JRuby, but a liberal
sprinkling of logger.debug in the controllers helped me sort out what
was going on the test.log. Thanks for that tip.

It made me want for a way of writing something to the log from within
the rspec step though - is there a quick way of doing that?

Cheers,
Steven