[rspec-users] ANN: RSpactor 0.9.10 (aka. beta)

rubyphunk rubyphunk at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 28 15:51:24 EDT 2008

Hey all.

I've just release a first preview/beta of the upcoming RSpactor.app; a
spec runner for Mac OS X Leopard. This is just some kind of test
version and I'm looking for people who love to sit on the edge :) I
need some help to find bugs and polish the interface/interaction.

RSpactor is basically a tool like 'autotest' but runs on Cocoa and
focuses on RSpec. Instead of constantly polling your files it uses
FSEvents to listen to changes in your project directory. Growl support
is build in..

So if you are interested have a look at:
http://rubyphunk.com/2008/4/28/ann-rspactor-0-9-10-some-people-call-it-beta

thanks.
- Andreas