[rspec-users] textmate => pass, autotest => failing specs ???

Giuseppe Bertini lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Apr 15 11:20:59 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I hope I can get a quick pointer about the following problem:

I have a controller spec with 38 examples, all green if run from
*within* TextMate.

>From the shell, however (through either rake or autotest) I get a
handful of pink errors.

For example, I get a few TypeErrors ("can't convert Note into Array")
that appear to be raised while my index action is paginating records,
but I am obviously NOT asking help on the specific issue.

Rather, I'd like to know in general how to address such a discrepancy
between environments in the outcome of my tests.

Thanks heaps!
Giuseppe