[rspec-users] i can haz buk?

Shane Mingins smingins at elctech.com
Tue Apr 8 22:38:33 EDT 2008

+1 .... just ship it ;-)

On 9/04/2008, at 2:31 PM, George Anderson wrote:

> Thx.  Remember, when you think "Beta Book," set your expectations low.
> We're motivated consumers; we'll buy an "Alpha Book."
>
> Sorry to distract you from writing.
>
> /g
>
> On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 10:21 PM, David Chelimsky
> <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 10:16 PM, George Anderson
>> <george at benevolentcode.com> wrote:
>>> David, Aslak,
>>>
>>> Any word on the most eagerly anticipated book ever?
>>
>> Close to beta where:
>>
>> two.weeks < close < three.months
>>
>> I know it's a wide range, but everyone involved is quite busy.
>> Getting
>> closer though.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> David
>>

> --
>
> George Anderson
>
> BenevolentCode LLC
> O: (410) 461-7553
> C: (410) 218-5185
>
> george at benevolentcode.com

Shane Mingins
ELC Technologies (TM)
1921 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101

Phone: +64 4 568 6684
Mobile: +64 21 435 586
Email:  smingins at elctech.com
AIM:     ShaneMingins
Skype: shane.mingins

(866) 863-7365 Tel - Santa Barbara Office
(866) 893-1902 Fax - Santa Barbara Office

+44 020 7504 1346 Tel - London Office
+44 020 7504 1347 Fax - London Office

http://www.elctech.com

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended
for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and
confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, you
must not copy, forward, distribute or take any action in reliance on
it. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please
notify the sender immediately.