[rspec-users] rspec controller action list

Phillip Koebbe lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Apr 8 07:36:21 EDT 2008

I'm a complete rSpec newbie, so I might be stepping in somewhere that I
don't belong, but...

Namatra, you said earlier that you were stubbing during setup, and you
shared the before_post method.  In the spec, though, you are going a
:get.  I'm not familiar with testing controllers yet (just getting into
that today, in fact), so I don't know if there is a before_get. Could
that be part of your problem:  confusing GETs and POSTs?

Peace,
Phillip