[rspec-users] rSpec, Selenium and screenshots

Bart Zonneveld loop at superinfinite.com
Tue Apr 8 06:25:59 EDT 2008

Hey list,

I'm currently playing with the selenium acceptance test-thingies, and
I want to build something that saves a screenshot when a test fails.
However, I have no clue whatsoever where to implement this. I'm
thinking it should be along the line of:
- apply a general after_each, in which we
- check whether we were using selenium (no idea how yet), and
- if an error occured, take a screenshot, and save it somewhere

Any ideas?
thanks a bunch,