[rspec-users] How can you delete unused view helper files?

Chris Olsen lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Apr 7 09:51:27 EDT 2008

Scott Taylor wrote:
> On Apr 7, 2008, at 9:34 AM, Chris Olsen wrote:
>
>> I would like to delete most of the view helper files from my project.
>> Unfortunately, when I try to run my tests it throws an error saying
>> that
>> one of the files is missing.
>
> Warning?  What does it say?
>
> Are you throwing away the helper *AND* the spec for that helper?
>
> Scott

Sorry I never posted back in time.  I had a helper file hiding on me in
the spec/helpers dir which was what was trying to load the corresponding
app/helpers file.  I had deleted them all a while ago, but it seems that
one got re-created on a generate script.

This is what happens when you are out of coffee grounds. :)

Thanks for the help.