[rspec-users] Autotest RSpec Not Running on Model Save's?

Fischer, Daniel me at danielfischer.com
Thu Apr 3 20:17:29 EDT 2008

If I save my model while autotest is running, autotest doesn't run the
model's specs, all I get in my window is

/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/bin/ruby -S
script/spec -O spec/spec.opts

However if I go to the spec and save that, it'll automatically run that
spec... it just won't do it from the model itself. If I remember correctly,
autotest used to automatically map the model to the spec, didn't it? Or at
least automatically run all specs everytime you save?

Anyway, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

-Daniel