[rspec-users] problem rendering template with story

Tim Haines tmhaines at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 00:06:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

Made a little progress here.  In one of my "given" steps I was posting to
the login action.  when I take this post out (and make other changes
required), the should render_template works correctly.   It's as though the
earlier post in the given step is meaning that the response isn't set
correctly after the later post..

Tim.