[rspec-users] fixture_scenarios in trunk

David Smalley david.smalley.lists at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 27 13:07:48 EDT 2007

I saw a previous post from David answering someones question about
fixture_scenarios with rspec. Following that I upgraded my rspec and
rspec_on_rails to the trunk versions and then installed the fixture
scenario plugin.

Now whenever I run my (previously passing rspecs) I get the following
error for all tests...

NoMethodError in 'Cart should show a sub_total_amount'
The error occurred while evaluating nil.each
rails_example.rb:27:in `before_eval'

At the moment I am only using global fixtures for one model, I have
tried removing this line and its still the same error.

config.global_fixtures = :sites

and I have added the trailing slash to my fixture path

config.fixture_path = RAILS_ROOT + '/spec/fixtures/'

Anyone got any pointers on getting this running? This particular
application uses railsengines (both rails and engines are gem
versions of 1.2 (rails 1.2.3))