[rspec-users] Problems with expect_render

Matt Patterson matt-lists at reprocessed.org
Tue Sep 25 14:31:38 EDT 2007

On 25 Sep 2007, at 19:09, David Chelimsky wrote:

>> I can send you the rcov HTML products if you want...
>
> Zip it up!

I finally looked at the Rakefile to see where the rcov output was,
had a look and... found the problem:

Name                  | Total lines | Lines of code | Total coverage
| Code coverage
/Users/matt/.autotest | 133         | 103           | 48.9%
| 37.9%

I've sent the zip (direct to you) anyway, but there's your problem...
rake verify_rcov is running rcov on my ~/.autotest file for some
reason...

Matt

--
   Matt Patterson | Design & Code