[rspec-users] Problems with expect_render

Matt Patterson matt-lists at reprocessed.org
Tue Sep 25 14:07:54 EDT 2007

On 25 Sep 2007, at 17:35, David Chelimsky wrote:

> On 9/25/07, Matt Patterson <matt-lists at reprocessed.org> wrote:
>>
> Two things:
>
> 1. If you're patching you should be working w/ trunk, not the release.

Yeah, I got the same problem with trunk so I thought I'd see if I
could figure out what was going on with the latest release in case it
was just a trunk thing (although, judging by rake pre_commit, you
guys are pretty strict :-).

> 2. Do you have the latest version of rcov (0.8)?

I do: 0.8.0.2.

Headlines from running rake pre_commit against trunk:

> Finished in 0.028033 seconds
>
> 92 examples, 0 failures, 3 pending

> Finished in 5.320475 seconds
>
> 1024 examples, 0 failures, 4 pending

> ** Execute verify_rcov
> Coverage: 99.0% (threshold: 100.0%)
> rake aborted!
> Coverage must be at least 100.0% but was 99.0%

I can send you the rcov HTML products if you want...

Matt

--
   Matt Patterson | Design & Code
   <matt at reprocessed org> | http://www.reprocessed.org/