[rspec-users] Odd response.body behavior

Luke Galea galeal_lists at ideaforge.org
Tue Sep 25 08:15:24 EDT 2007

Sorry to bump myself here: But this behavior is really messing my
tests up. If anyone has any insight I'd really appreciate it.

Even in a debugger, the value of response.body is the name of the
template rather than the content, but only in the test and only in a
few cases. Works fine in dev.

Perhaps it's a rails issue rather than an rspec issue?

-- Luke