[rspec-users] Is Rcov working with Jruby now?

Shaker flyeminent at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 23:43:30 EDT 2007

Hello everyone:
  I am currently assigned to test a big project which uses JRuby to build a
web application. The reason of using JRuby is the web application is
communicating with Java Service. I am writing test cases using Rspec and
looking for a code coverage tool. Rcov is no doubt a nice code coverage
tool. However, it is said that Rcov is not compatible with JRuby so far.
Sigh....I can not find any other code coverage tools for JRuby. Some
developers are working on this problem. So I am wondering whether there are
any progresses so far? Or are there any alternative code coverage tools for