[rspec-users] FW: FW: Specifying spec and output format inline?

Adam Reed areed at relocationcentral.com
Thu Sep 20 10:18:57 EDT 2007

Thanks, I appreciate it!

I'm using Windows XP.  These test scripts will eventually be scheduled
to be run automatically through a batch, where I assume I'll be able to
use the normal command line functions to direct output, I just wanted to
see if there was a way to do that from inside the script itself so I can
continue to use SciTE during development, rather than switching to
command line each time I want output.

Of course, typing that "out loud", it sounds pretty lazy.  The command
line won't be that much of a hassle...