[rspec-users] FW: Specifying spec and output format inline?

Adam Reed areed at relocationcentral.com
Tue Sep 18 14:21:23 EDT 2007

I run my scripts from a windows environment and execute them manually in
SciTE with F5.  I also have a Rails app that runs them from the web via
a batch file on the server, but I can easily change this batch to
include the parameters.

So, I'm looking for some declaration that can be included in the spec
file itself, sort of like the require 'spec' statement.

Thanks,
Adam