[rspec-users] how do I get the beautiful html rspec results in textmate?

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Sun Sep 16 22:38:30 EDT 2007

On Sep 16, 2007, at 9:43 PM, Andrew WC Brown wrote:

> I'm going through PeepCode RSpec Basics and he gets a beautiful
> rspec results page in html when he presses a hotkey in TextMate.
> I would guess it's along the lines of Apple + R but I don't get the
> same results and I'm using the same bundle.

Works for me - through Bundles => RSpec => "Run Behaviour
Descriptions in Selected Files", although I'm using the rspec Bundle
checked out from trunk/.  The bundle has been going through some
modifications, as of late, though.  Here is a document that shows how
to use a bundle checked out from subversion (if you care - it's
section 5.7.3):