[rspec-users] Posted this in "dev" last night but I'm not sure that anyone reads it

Evan David Light evan at tiggerpalace.com
Fri Sep 14 17:19:23 EDT 2007

	 I've been using RSpec in anger for perhaps a total of a few days
and just started playing with Story Runner.  Love it.

	I also started working on a patch, which ought to be simple, to
allow for Scenarios without supplied blocks to be treated as pending
-- much like "it" in Spec::DSL::ExampleAPI.

	That said, I noticed something that seemed odd and chatted with Rein
Henrichs a little about it on #rspec.  ScenarioRunner#run treats
"pending" scenarios as an error case.  We both believed this to be a
little odd as we both thought that pending would just be a branch and
not an error.  That said, I thought that there may be a reasonable
explanation.

Evan Light
IMs (all):	sleight42
Twitter:	elight