[rspec-users] Need help in View Spec

Shaker flyeminent at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 23:09:52 EDT 2007

Hello
  To spec the example I mentioned before, I wrote the spec as what you
suggested
#../view/group/index_spec.rb
  describe "/group/_index_spec" do
    it "should call JS function when click the button" do
      render '/group/_index'
      response.should have_tag("input[onclick=?]", "update()")
However, it generated an error "Expecting a selector as the first argument".
What is wrong?