[rspec-users] Need help in View Spec

Shaker flyeminent at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 22:49:38 EDT 2007

Yes, I have gone through the documentation before, and I read the reference
of 'assert_select' as well. But I still can not figure out a way of testing
attributes in a tag. What I know is we can use:
  should have_tag("tag#id") or should have_tag("tag.class")
to select a tag, whereas I don't know how to select an attribute and test
Another problem is the tag does not have id or class sometimes, does it mean
that is no way of selecting it?