[rspec-users] Need help in View Spec

Shaker flyeminent at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 22:25:56 EDT 2007

Hello everyone:
  I am kind of puzzled in writing spec on view partials. I can not find much
information about the "should have_tag" syntax in Rspec. Can rspec test a
particular attribute of a tag (e.g. input tag)? Let me put an example here:
    <input type="button" value="update" onclick="update()" />
I want to test the "onclick" attribute in the input tag, which ensure that
clicking the button will call the correct Javascript method. How should I
  Great thanks for any help.