[rspec-users] Checking out Rspec

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Wed Sep 12 19:27:53 EDT 2007

I have been having connection problems with rspec's rubyforge
repository for a long time.  I'm running my own mirror if you want
the subversion link (although the revision numbers are a little bit

Generally, though, if you are having problems with this sort of thing
on rubyforge, you should try contacting them directly (Rubyforge has
it's own tracker).  They would know more about this stuff than the
rspec project admins.