[rspec-users] A puzzling spec failure in a shared describe

Christopher D. Pratt chrisdpratt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:23:32 EDT 2007

I'm not really sure about your error, so hopefully someone more skilled than
me can help you with that.

As far as the "mock issue" goes, I don't think that was anything more than a
suggestion. I don't foresee RSpec removing it's built in mocking. If you
want/need to use another mocking framework, I know that Mocha and RSpec play
well. Not sure about FlexMock.

Chris Pratt