[rspec-users] changes to TextMate bundle

Fischer, Daniel daniel at danielfischer.com
Tue Sep 11 15:50:35 EDT 2007

So is it just me, or is the new rspec bundle not working as intended when
using the "run" shortcuts?

shift + cmd + r doesn't work. (brings up ruby execution)
cmd + r doesn't work. (brings up ruby execution)
and option + cmd + r brings up a filter dialog

They do work if I select it manually through the bundle though, so... what's
up? :( Conflict in shortcuts?