[rspec-users] Going beyond the default html formatter/report?

Priit Tamboom priit.tamboom at eesti.ee
Sun Sep 9 08:29:49 EDT 2007

Hi!

I wonder does anybody planning to go beyond the default html formatter/report?

The current html report is nice and green but what about to go a
little silly and enable also user input. For example to let customer
to add a new pending spec, comments etc. I feel it might be mentally
easier for some customers to jump into spec world when it is possible
to give input at "the same place".

Integrate to trac or very lightweight standalone stuff. However it
should not be trac reinventing effort.

I haven't use rspec with customer yet but planning to do so with next
project, so I might overreact about this matter right now.

Priit