[rspec-users] Am I missing something with Heckle?

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Wed Oct 31 17:20:39 EDT 2007

On Oct 31, 2007, at 8:52 pm, David Chelimsky wrote:

> If you think having the right tools will make you right perfect
> code ...

Nope, they won't *make* me... but if I'm trying, and the tools both
facilitate the effort and tell me when I mess up, surely that goes a
very long way?

I mean, I could write perfect code with nothing but ruby and nano, but
I'd have to be some kind of supergenius.  I just want something to
make up for the fact I'm human.  It's like leaving things you need to
take to work next to your car keys.

blog @ http://aviewfromafar.net/
linked-in @ http://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleymoran
currently @ home