[rspec-users] Am I missing something with Heckle?

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Wed Oct 31 16:56:56 EDT 2007

On Oct 31, 2007, at 6:58 pm, Scott Taylor wrote:

> No, we are running on trunk, but have had a number of frustrating
> days.  I'm the one who advocates rspec, and when running on trunk
> starts bothering my co-workers, it makes me look bad.

Ah, I know where you are coming from.  Shame no-one else there is
bitten yet, it's hard being the sole advocate for something.  They
must either not see the benefits, or not care.  I hope it's the former.

> I'd like to get to a stable version, but currently I'm using
> mock_model
> with :null_object => true, which is only on trunk.  Moving to 1.0.8
> would break those specs.

Kinda assumes RSpec will stabilise some time soon?  For me, there's
too much good stuff going in to use the last release.  Will there ever
be a stage where RSpec is "complete"?

Ashley

--
blog @ http://aviewfromafar.net/