[rspec-users] Am I missing something with Heckle?

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Wed Oct 31 14:58:44 EDT 2007

On Oct 31, 2007, at 2:50 PM, Ashley Moran wrote:

> On Oct 31, 2007, at 4:36 pm, Scott Taylor wrote:
>
>> When can we expect the next release of rspec?
>
> You wait for *releases*? :)

No, we are running on trunk, but have had a number of frustrating
days.  I'm the one who advocates rspec, and when running on trunk
starts bothering my co-workers, it makes me look bad.  I'd like to
get to a stable version, but currently I'm using mock_model
with :null_object => true, which is only on trunk.  Moving to 1.0.8
would break those specs.

Scott