[rspec-users] autotest displays no output

pangel pangel.neu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:21:08 EDT 2007

It works! I simply created a /spec directory and moved user_spec.rb to
/spec/spec_user.rb

I'll stick with this solution for now. The integration with snarl is alright
just not perfectly stable, sometimes snarl 'forgets' to signal me a change
in the test results.

Anyway, to answer your questions:

- I tried rake spec but it says 'rake aborted, no rake file found, etc...'.
I googled quite a bit but I really have no idea what code I should but in
rakefile.rb.

- yes, I installed all my gems from cygwin.

- I simply go into rspec_user/ and type "autotest"