[rspec-users] autotest displays no output

pangel pangel.neu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 12:39:33 EDT 2007

I am quite a beginner so maybe I'm not looking into the right place, but I
don't think I have a spec.opts file.

The same problem (ie no output with autotest) happens with Test::Unit.

As a cygwin user, do I still need win32console? Just occured to me.

Also, to make sure I didn't forget something obvious, this is how my files
are setup: (I used David Chelimsky's Introduction tutorial)

/rspec_testing/.autotest ( http://pastie.caboo.se/112757
http://pastie.caboo.se/112757 )
/rspec_testing/user.rb ( http://pastie.caboo.se/112758
http://pastie.caboo.se/112758 )