[rspec-users] autotest displays no output

pangel pangel.neu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 10:30:23 EDT 2007

Hey, I'm trying to configure autotest with rspec on cygwin but something is
going wrong.

I made a very simple testing environment with a user.rb and user_spec.rb
file. Rspec works fine, but autotest outputs nothing - it just stays here,
idle. ^C doesn't display anything more.

I can see it's running because I added require 'autotest/snarl' in my
.autotest file. And Snarl tells me "Autotest was started" when I start it,
and "autotest was reset" when I ^C.

But absolutely no log, no information. Nothing happens either when I modify
a user.rb/user_spec.rb. Very strange.

* Windows XP SP2
* Ruby 1.8.6
* RSpec 1.0.8